Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More about Muah

I started writing this blog because at 23 years old (closing in on 24) I truly felt that I wasn't doing anything with myself.  After graduating high school, I had this plan in my head.  I had hoped that by this age I graduated college and had a degree.  I love clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories.  So I thought why not, I should go into the fashion design world.  Unfortunately I had to take a brake from school; And even though I still want a degree in fashion design.  I have decided that my major will be Business Management. (Irrelevant? Just a bit) ;)

But for now, after being sooooo tired of the same routine (and a bit of a fashion rut).  I decided to give blogging a chance.  One- because I want to be more social & 2- because I am hoping this will take me in the direction my original plan was about.

Before I continue, I want to apologize for any grammar errors. (Im a bit of a freak with trying to write correctly)-However, I don't always get it right.  But who really focuses on the gramatical part? I hope instead you (readers) (I hope someone is reading this) enjoy the content along with my run-on sentences, just as much as I enjoy writing it and capturing it all.


Thanks for Visiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment